Friday, November 15, 2013

I have a very important person in my life

 Honestly, I'm very happy when you're beside. That is, I assume that the woman is the most important in my life. I do not want to hurt her. She also always understood my needs as I need. I mean the girl is my biological mother named Saniah bt Salihan. My mother the most important in my life. My mother is the most important for me because my mom understand my appetite. My mom always cooked my favorite food of yellow crab fat cooking. My mother cook special for me if I wanted food. I think this dish is the most delicious from my own mother hand cooking compared to others. My mother would include natural ingredients in the dish, so it made ​​perfect cooking results. Once tasted really want more, that's all I can say. Additional, my mother would be angry if I do not pray, so that when a child my mother would spank if I do not pray. I know what my mother did for me and I consider my mother the most important for me. I have personally now know the meaning of life with my mother because I now have my own away from my mother for further studies and feel a sense of self-interest in me was my own mother who always love me to be honest and I pray that my mother always happy and safe in this world and the hereafter together.
Celebrate birthday my mother and my father with my sister.
at OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE, TELUK INTAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment